Our Street Food Dishes
- Indie Potato Mash Bites VG – Potato mash bitesize balls in a crispy shell, lightly spiced with coriander, ginger, lime and fresh green chilli. A favourite for children.
- Indie Wraps VG – Tortilla wrap layered with homemade houmous, samosas, chia seeds and fresh salad. Sprinkled with chat spice and finished with sriracha vegan mayo.
- Indian Bhel Puri VG – Tangy, sweet and spicy flavours made from puffed rice, Indian
sevand diced potatoes. Topped with our homemade sweet and spicy tamarind sauce with hot coriander to taste.
- Kenyan Street Food Kachri Bateta VG – Potato and tomato base with coconut, raw green mango and fresh chillies as you’ve never tasted before. Served with crunchy fried green peas.
- Indian Samosa Chat VG – Chickpea and potato gravy base, topped with samosas,
sevand Kenyan crispy chevdo. Served with homemade sauce and relish.
- Onion Bhaji VG – Crispy onion in authentic spice. Mix topped with homemade sauces.
- Coconut Mogo VG – Boiled and fried cassava. A simple dish with tasty notes of coconut, ginger and chilli.
- Mombasa Dal Bhajia VG – Crispy potato bhajia and lentil bhajia served with
a freshtomato salsa.
- Chana Bateta/Mombasa Mix VG – Bhajias and
chevdoin coconut stew finished off withvegan yoghurt and coconut and mango relish.
- Mahambri Bharazi VG – Kenyan style savoury dough bread served with coconut pigeon peas.
- Indian Thali VG – Our three special curries served with rice, a green garlic poppadum, salad, chutney and relish.
- New! Linseed and Goji berries crusty rosti VG -Potato, green pea and coriander rosti filled delicately spiced served with salsa and chat masala hummus.
- Coming soon! Spicy crispy mogo (cassava) VG – watch this space
V = Vegetarian
VG = Vegan
- Aubergine and Potato Curry VG – A flavour-rich gravy in potatoes, tomatoes and aubergine. Traditional spice mix with fried whole mustard seeds, cumin seeds and garlic as base flavours.
- Khazanah Daal Makhani VG – A tomato and onion gravy infused in Khazanah five spices (cinnamon sticks, cardamon, cloves, bay leaf and garam masala).
- Khazanah Paneer Makhani V – Paneer cheese cooked slowly in tomatoes, tomatoes, cashew nuts and cream, infused in Khazanah five spice.
- Chocolate, coconut
andlime tart VG – Homemade chocolate base, coconut andlime tart, chocolate crunch, chocolate lime truffle, drizzled with white chocolate and lime sauce and served with Vegan ice cream.
- Indie Brownie VG – Homemade moist vegan brownie, topped with chocolate sauce, peanut brittle and finished with vegan vanilla ice cream.
We can create dishes based on your favourite flavours and tailor them to suit the needs of your event. Just tell us what you like and we’ll do the rest.